Panel view 1000 help

Kyle003p

Trying to use a Panel View 1000 with RSlogix5000. It is scheduled, and works fine, but I am getting error code 16#0304 (not configured to send scheduled data).
The PV uses only unscheduled tags.

I was wondering if the PV even needs to be scheduled in order to function properly if we are not using any scheduled tags.

Thanks for any help in advance

- Kyle

If the PanelView is in the I/O tree in ControlLogix, the controller will atttempt to create an I/O connection to it.

If you are using solely unscheduled data connections, remove the PanelView terminal from the I/O tree. It will work fine.

Is this a PanelView 1000 Standard (2711) or a PanelView Plus 1000 (2711P) ?

Similar Topics

I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi ya´ll! I want to take a backup on the HMI and opened up Factory Talk View Studio - View Machine Edition v12.00. First thing i notcied was...
Replies
Views
When I see the Kilogram data on the electronic scale indicator that changes quickly and smoothly, but Same data on panel view plus does not change...
Replies
Views
Hi; At our one of machines, there is Allen Bradley panel view 1000. The HMI was working fine but after a power cycle, it failed to build...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has multiple PV Plus 1000's. These run Firmware 5.1 and Window CE. I need the serial numbers off of the software that is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom