siemens s7-200

hsroomi

hi guys
i am new in this field, would need experts help a lot. I am sending you all, the images of the functions which are in siemens S7-200, i have got this program from another guy and i am converting it to fatek, plz guide me the command 52 51 of fatek of this functions with and what elements would be where used in fatek as per siemens program, the addresses of the elements are in the second image
thanks

smns1.jpg smns2.jpg

well ,i don't know about fatek.
from the images you have attached i think you are not able to get SHRB.There must be some shift right instruction in fatek.

hi guys
i am new in this field, would need experts help a lot. I am sending you all, the images of the functions which are in siemens S7-200, i have got this program from another guy and i am converting it to fatek, plz guide me the command 52 51 of fatek of this functions with and what elements would be where used in fatek as per siemens program, the addresses of the elements are in the second image
thanks

I don't know if you have Step 7 Micro/WIN at hand, but if you look up the SHRB instruction in the built-in help files, you get the info I've attached here. I don't know how to translate to Fatek, because I don't know that type of PLC.

Kind regards,