PLC & WINCC (need help)

gonzela2006

Hi,
I have done a simple project on SIMATIC STEP-7 300 SP5 as a beginning for WINCC V6.2 SP2.

the simple project on this image:
20gh8k6.jpg

On Wincc I have make the objects Like this image

167uk9y.jpg
I want to make the following :
+first circle(FC) for start button
+second circle(SC) for stop button
+rounded rectangle(RR) for the output(lamp)
+when I press on (FC) the lamp will operate and when I press on (SC) the limp will turn off

So How can I connect/link my step7 programme with wincc to see the result??!!
also I want to use PLCSIM for simulating PLC and WinCC for HMI applications??(I can only simulate PLC)

Please help me

Thanks For yor time​

Hi

Thanks for your reply
but how can I link these tags to PLC!!!!​
Hello Gonzela;
Once you have created a tag (in Tag Management, add a New Driver (S7 Protocol Suite, MPI, for example)) and given it a name, you can select the PLC address of the register you want to connect to. See the attached file.
This will all be found in the manual I have suggested (on another forum): WinCC v. 6 Getting Started.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

WinCC_TagAddress.jpg

Hello Gonzela;
Once you have created a tag (in Tag Management, add a New Driver (S7 Protocol Suite, MPI, for example)) and given it a name, you can select the PLC address of the register you want to connect to. See the attached file.
This will all be found in the manual I have suggested (on another forum): WinCC v. 6 Getting Started.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello,
What is the real meaning of "Tag Management" and "Tags" and "Tag groups"

Thanks

Hello,
What is the real meaning of "Tag Management" and "Tags" and "Tag groups"

Thanks
Please, Gonzela;
Please realize that I have already given you the basic tool to answer all your questions; the fact that you choose not to use it can be unnerving...
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/17356933

One last answer, I will not come back to this post until you show you are interested in finding your own solutions.

A tag is an interface between the PLC program and the WinCC. Tags are registers used by WinCC either internally or to connect to a PLC at runtime. You need to select how (over which medium, using a specific driver) you will be connected top the PLC, what dimensions (in terms of PLC register size, BOOL, Byte, Word, REAL) will this tag havem, and what address in the PLC will WinCC connect the tag to in runtime.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

TagManagement.jpg

Last edited:
As per your graphis, it looks like that you want to use circles as button to start the lamp.

Rt click on Circle
go to properties
On properties dialog select Events
Mouse
leftclick
here you have to right the C script for the given tag

Open WinnCC

Open you project.

Select the "Project" menu.

Select the option "Integrate into Step7"

Go to the "Tags" area of the WinnCC project. UNder "Communication" in the project tree on the right of the WinnCC screen.

Make a new tag for the input or output of your choice.
Under "Symbols" the PLC is listed if you select the drop down arrow. Drill down through the project tree of the PLC and you will find every defined variable in your PLC project listed.

(You should give all your variables names or tags in the PLC and then select the check box that allows them to be shared with the HMI. All this is found by right clicking the variable and selecting "Edit Symbols")

Pick a variable listed. Or make one by simply using the memory location. Such as "M10.2".

Now select your button.

Double click to view properties.

Go down to events.

Select an event.

Select an action.

Select the drop down menu to assign a variable from the "Tags" you just made.

click on the blank area of the HMI screen in WinCC.

Save.

Compile.

Download.

Push button, test action. Correct if needed.

I did not list every step in absolute detail as this is very time consuming, but you should be able to get through it.

WinCC V7.0 Lag of Response time

Hai..

I found one situation that might effect to my response...

At my first page i just assigned tag to my 8 i/o field and 4 push button (start n stop) and when i increase the setpoint it will change immediately..
The no of tag: 2068
i/o Connection: dynamic
response time: 500ms

When i assigned to all my i/o field (60 i/o field) the response lag to 2-3 sec...
The number of tag is remain..

I cannot recognized what is the current problem now..
icon8.gif

Why my response becomes slow??
icon9.gif

Is that any idea to solve my problem??
Please advise...