Simotion platform selection

Kataeb

Hy guys, I am a beginner with simotion and sinamics. We want to use a Simotion platform, but we are confused with the selection. Our machine has 22 axis (servomotors 1FK7 with sinamics drives).
· Which one of the following do you recommend for this application?
· What are the advantages of each one of the simotion platforms?

Hardware platforms:

1. SIMOTION D - Drive-based

2. SIMOTION C - Controller based

3. SIMOTION P - PC-based

Thanks

Hy guys, I am a beginner with simotion and sinamics. We want to use a Simotion platform, but we are confused with the selection. Our machine has 22 axis (servomotors 1FK7 with sinamics drives).

Hardware platforms:

Mounts next to Sinamics, has Drive Cliq interface

Looks like S7300 family, built in 4 encoder interface, analog out

3. SIMOTION P - PC-based
Can run other applications, fast

I personally like the D or Drive based.
For your application maybe a D445 and 3 CU320's or CX32's (I havent used the CX32's yet)
You would have 6 motor modules and infeed to D445 and 3 CU320's with 6 motor modules (1 with 4 MM's) Connect the CU's with profibus or profinet.

My 2 cents

Thanks

Hardware platforms:

Mounts next to Sinamics, has Drive Cliq interface

Looks like S7300 family, built in 4 encoder interface, analog out

3. SIMOTION P - PC-based
Can run other applications, fast

I personally like the D or Drive based.
For your application maybe a D445 and 3 CU320's or CX32's (I havent used the CX32's yet)
You would have 6 motor modules and infeed to D445 and 3 CU320's with 6 motor modules (1 with 4 MM's) Connect the CU's with profibus or profinet.

My 2 cents

Thanks