How to build the communication between SIMOTION D435-2 and AB 1756??

wendaiyu

Hi, guys, how are you?

We want to build the communication between SIMOTION D435-2 and main controller AB 1756-L72S

Could you tell us which communication device/card we should buy and install?

Thanks.

SIMOTION D435-2.JPG AB 1756.PNG

There are many fieldbus standards in the fields of industry and intelligent buildings, mainly due to the following 4 reasons:
1. There are various network topology types in the industrial field
3. The characteristics of the data to be transmitted in the industrial field are different
3. Technological progress and market demand have led to the emergence of new bus standards
4. Different companies and countries should develop their own fieldbus standards and make profits through the standards.
So there are many communication protocols.
you can browse here:https://okmarts.com/plc.html

I am no expert but I would suggest you to figure out what communication protocols are you planning to use and then get in touch with Red Lion Controls.

I had to create a communication the other way around, between an old Siemens PLC and a Rockwell Servo system.
I used the Red Lion DSPSX datastation with a profibus expansion card.
Worked perfectly.

Their customer service is really top notch and really helpful.