xbtgt4230 and Vijeo Designer v4.3

awnet

Hi all,
I have an application made with Vijeo designer on a panel telemecanique magelis XBTGT 4230.
On one page I have some numeric visualizer for variables to put frequency value for speed. The panel is connected modbus RS485 to Allen Bradley Inverter powerflex 40 and 70. So the inverters receive from the panel the values of speed for motors.

The question is why when I change the page on my application
the communication with the inverter stops?

Thanks for reply.

Similar Topics

Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom