PV+ 1250 ethernet with SLC 5/05

MGuenette

Problem fixed...

Hi,

I dont know what I'm doing wiring, but I'm not able to setup tghe communication between my panelview plus 1250 and my slc 5/05.

I'm using RsVew V4. Even If I choose a processor in the communication tab, when Rs-View is browsing, the SLc icon disappear. IT's like if it does not recognize the processor type. (1747-L551B 5/05 series C).

The device sortcut name is good ([devide shortcut name]tag name). the IP address is also the good one
do I have to do something special beacause it's a SLC instead of CLX?

thanks
Martin.

Last edited:
Problem fixed...

Hi,

I dont know what I'm doing wiring, but I'm not able to setup tghe communication between my panelview plus 1250 and my slc 5/05.

I'm using RsVew V4. Even If I choose a processor in the communication tab, when Rs-View is browsing, the SLc icon disappear. IT's like if it does not recognize the processor type. (1747-L551B 5/05 series C).

The device sortcut name is good ([devide shortcut name]tag name). the IP address is also the good one
do I have to do something special beacause it's a SLC instead of CLX?

thanks
Martin.
If RSLinx Enterprise is setup correctly, try the following:
{::[SLC]N9:0}
or
{::[SLC]B3:0/1}