Modicon Compact 984 printout favor request

Ken Roach

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi guys,

I hope somebody on the Forum can help me out with a Modicon program printout.

I have a Proworx Plus format program file set from a Compact 984 controller that I'm converting to SLC.

Can someone who has Proworx32 or NXT (or Concept ?) open this up and do a project report printout for me ? Or, better yet, is there a way to save it in Modsoft format ?

E-mail me at kiroach at ra dot rockwell dot com if you can give me a hand with this.

Thanks !

The Forum comes through

Thanks for the offers, guys. OZEE helped me out with a Proworx printout and cross-reference.

Now I just have to learn Modicon 984 ladder logic and I'll be all set. :D

http://squared.banta-im.com/SquareD...age_id=EN&ticket=2934345656019897383083685699

This link should get you to a location to download the four volumes of ladder logic instructions for Modicon. The first volume has a brief introduction to the logic and covers instructions A - D.

I am working on a similar conversion project away from Modicon. My company bought some other equipment and doesn't normally use Modicon.