chang over for 2 pumps

usman

Hello friends
I want to run 2 pumps with 3 level switch.
#1 low
#2 High
#3 High alarm
in low level both pumps with off and with High level one pump will run.If tank level go,s down to low this pump will off and for next time High level the other pump will run.
But if at this time High alarm come then both pump will run until reach to low level.
I have Siemens S7 315 CPU.
Thanks you all
Usman

It's your lucky day... sorta. I hope you have luckier days than this.

PUMPS-1.jpg

Happy Easter.

Last edited:
This isn't in Siemens but you should be able to work out the logic from the labels. C = internal bit.

Normally a 'High Alarm' would go through the intermediate stages of only one pump on but you have defined that both stay on until the 'low' state is achieved. That's how this is written.

I hope you aren't a student. If so ignore this example.

Last edited:
Hey I'm one of the best in the world at making mistakes.

I see what you're talking about now... I'll see if I can edit it.

Apparently I can't edit it anymore...but you're right, rung 4 should unlatch pump 1 and pump 2

Last edited:
Thank you all kind friends
I am very happy and lucky to find good people like you all that help me time to time. I can control it with hardwiring easily also but I am beginner in field of PLC. thanks again to all of you
Usman

A way for your problem

Hi.
Every thing which I can do, is attached logic diagram. it may help you.
Another simplest way might be available, but it is my way. you should convert it to your programming language. I hope it could help you.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I Found the world most delightful rhyme: " I Love You"