Upgrade SLC 5/05 Firmware

recabite

Greetings all!
I have a SLC 5/05 OS501 Series C FRN 9. I would like to Update this to Firmware FRN 10. Does anyone know where to get the Control Flash program and a Firmware update FRN 10. Also any documentation on a simple way to do this would be great. I do have the rockwell documentation on how to do this

The last time I did this I believe I purchased the update from my AB distributor.

I just checked what I had purchased and the part # for this was 1747-DU501. Paid a little over a $100 for this. At the time I had heard I could get this update for free but this did not happen.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all! I am trying to upgrade the firmware on a 1747-L553. I can get it back to factory. But I can't get my computer to talk to it over the...
Replies
Views
I just purchased a 1747-OS302 firmware upgrade kit (Ser A, Rev A, FRN 11) from my local distributor. However, when I go through the set-up...
Replies
Views
Looking into maybe upgrading a SLC 5/05. 13 Slot rack. 12/13 populated. DeviceNet to a panelview. That's going in the bin, replaced by...
Replies
Views
I recently came aboard a new company. They (or we I should say) have a critical robotic process line that has an infeed conveyor section running...
Replies
Views
I have a customer running the above. Its about a 10-15 year old installation. They would like to upgrade the SLC 5/05. I would probably use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom