Allen Bradley PLC 5/40 to TDC 3000

austin

through a serial interface. I've done it before, but that was 3 or 4 years ago, and I'm getting old!

My question is how to I get to the array points? Is it thru the system menu, or console status???

I don't have one at work, and I need to go to the site tomorrow AM and I can't find anything in my books that would help.

I know that once I get started again I'll be fine, but I could sure use a kick start, anybody got a TDC 3000?

Any help would be appreciated.

Austin

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute...
Replies
Views
I have a network with 4 PLCs PLC1 is controllogix and PLCs 2-4 are compactlogix and they all need to communicate. The current way I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom