RSnetworkx RSEds problem

raghfrost

Hi,

I am new to Devicenet and I am having some problems with the EDS files. I was browsing through AB knowledgebase and this forum for some possible solutions. Both portals said there is always an issue with the s/w versions esp if rslinks is working on 2.54 CPR 9 and rsnetworks on 8.00.01 CPR 7.

I downgraded my rslink to 2.50(CPR 7) to match with rsnetworks in hopes to resolve my issue but to no avail. I have attached the pic to illustrate a bit more about what it shows.

I would very much appreciate some help from guys.

eds error pic.JPG

Similar Topics

If some one know my problem , please help me. Now i using RSLogix 5000(V19.01) and RSNetWorkx (V10.01).PLC is Compact Logix L31 , 1769-SDN and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please I need help 🤞🏻, I would like to establish the sending and reception of data between SLC500 Allen Bradley and DSP Texas...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with verifying that a new ControlNet network is functional using RSNetworx. This is new territory for me, any suggestions or...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom