configuration the HSCE

zaranet

Hi,
firstly excuse me for my english,
In my project, i use the HSCE module, there's tree mode rate, range and sequencer, can you tell me the difference bitween those mode

Range Mode​
In the Range Mode, you define a group of count ranges and define the outputs to be active when the Accumulated Count value is within each range. In this mode, the module offers:​
•​
up to 12 ranges

•​
dynamically configurable ranges

•​
ring or linear counter operation

•​
input rate calculation

•​
direct SLC processor control of unused outputs

Rate Mode​
In the Rate Mode, you define a group of rate ranges and
corresponding outputs. When the Rate Measurement is within each defined range, the corresponding outputs are active. In this mode, the module offers:​
•​
Rate Periods from 10 ms to 2.55 seconds

•​
input rates up to 32,767 Hz in either direction

•​
up to 12 ranges

•​

dynamically configurable Rate Period and range values

Sequencer Mode​
In the Sequencer Mode, you define a sequence of presets and a series of corresponding output patterns. When the Accumulated Count passes the next preset, the outputs are updated to the corresponding pattern. In this mode, the module offers:​
•​
up to 24 discrete steps

•​
dynamically configurable steps

•​
automatic restart at the end of each sequence

•​
external sequence reset control

•​

•​
input rate calculation