Analog input with hysteresis / deadband

lbd

Hi all, I am starting to design the heating control system for my new house using an SLC5/04 PLC and need to find out how to introduce hysteresis into analog inputs to avoid outputs being triggered too rapidly. The system is using in-slab hydronic heating with 4 heat-pump hot water systems for the energy source.

Any suggestions how to do this?
Regards
Simon

Similar Topics

I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom