wat is the IEC 61131 PROGRAMING

b370w

why wouldnt my software let me edit it says my iec 611131 may not be installed wats goin on im new wit cscape softwareo_O

why wouldnt my software let me edit it says my iec 611131 may not be installed wats goin on im new wit cscape softwareo_O
There's nothing wrong with your software.
You are using advanced ladder as you are in the US.
The IEC enviroment is offered to Europeans as they are most used to it.
In order to program with Cscape you need to select "Advanced Ladder" as your editor under the cscape options.
In case you are familiar with IEC I suggest to log on to the Horner european site and download the Cscape that comes with the IEC editor.