Allen Bradley 1769-L31 Control Flash and Logix 5000.

kayzw

Hi all,

I have a customer who has standardized on using Revision 13.15 for all there Compactlogix CPU's. I have recently been given a project with them and was on my way to flash the cpu, to find out the PC which has the required revision (13.15) being unavailable and the rev unsaved anywhere.

1st Question.
Does anyone on the forum have this flash revision for me as Allen bradley doesn't have it on file anymore.

2nd Question.
Does RSLogix 5000 support backward compatibility? ie: if i have for example only version 15 of RSlogix5000 will i be able to see Compactlogix with a later revision?

I do know that when you upgrade your RSLogix 5000 software it does save the current and past revisions.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi, i want the above to control a 4-20mA valve using the 20mA signal to open the valve fully and a lower signal to partially open the valve how do...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Question - does the subject title AB processor act as a processor AND comms module? It does have communications ports available on the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am in the beta phase of building a SCADA system. Currently planning to use Inductive Automation as our SCADA platform, but...
Replies
Views
hi, this is my first post in this forum, i have two allen bradley 1769-L30ER and unfortunately I want to make it redundancy. but I heard that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom