PLC 5 BTW/BTR Problems

wa5yom

I have an application that is duplicated on a similar production line.

A 1794-IE8 Flex I/O module is installed and connected to 4 pressure transducers.

The BTW and BTR is configured and programmed the same as the similar application...however, I am getting an error on the BTR/BTW.

My only explanation is that there is a hardware issue.

Any suggestions?

The Length element of the Block Transfer control block provides an error code if the value is negative. What is this error code ?

Do both the BTR and BTW instructions get errors ? Are there any other FLEX modules on the same adapter that work correctly ?

Is this a new installation, or did it stop working after working correctly for some time ?

Have you tried a new module, or tried swapping modules with the other production line ?