Converting .ACD to .RSS?

david_dawkins

Hi all, does anyone know if it's possible to convert .ACD to .RSS? We have an .ACD from a customer, and we would like to load it into RSLogix Classic Lite. Is it possible they could export to .RSS?
Thanks!

No. .ACD is a ControlLogix/CompactLogix file. .RSS is MicroLogix/SLC 500 file. The two are vastly different. You can convert a .RSS project into the ControlLogix platform but the conversion isn't 100%. Some manual fixes will be required. There isn't a product called RSLogix Classic Lite. There is RSLinx Classic Lite which is the communication sofware supplied with the programming software.

Similar Topics

I saw a few post where members were submitting there acd files and having them converted to pdf files. Im not sure if this is against any rules...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Hello, did anybody know, if there exist an converting cable like the1492-CM1746-M01 (for an 1746-IB16 to an 5069-IB16), for an 1746-HSCE to an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom