PLC-2 A.I. Series

André C.

A
Hi:

I'm looking for, if possible, a copy of PLC-2 A.I. series software.
Thank you for yours help !

André

Last edited:
PLC2 software search

Hi Andre,

I am having the same problem finding the software. Rockwell will sell it to you for 10,000 dollars but we can't afford that can we?

Good luck and let me know if you find a cheap one; I'll do the same.

Take care,

Greg

A company I work for has an old copy. They bought it used legally with all documentation and AB diskettes from the original purchaser. I do not know how this will help you however. You sometimes see a copy on E-Bay.

OLD software

Many companies are upgrading their PLC networks. Here there is only one PLC2 left. The software is already sold and the agreement has us giving the software and key disk to the new owner. Older versions are available on Ebay. It is getting harder to find the programming software, but it is still available.

Reasonable $ PLC-2 software

You can still purchase TOPDOC PLC-2 at a reasonable price, with support, from the manufacturer. It is DOS software, but will run on Win95/98. It comes with a serial port cable to connect to the PLC-2 front port so no special card is needed.

http://www.softplc.com/oldtopdoc.php

FasTrak SoftWorks still supports their PLC-2 software. It is a far less expensive option, and comes with a year of warranty and technical support. It is a DOS applications, but it will run fine under Windows operating systems, even through Win XP.
Jim
[email protected]
www.fast-soft.com