pls help

sheryl86_ann

I would like to ask this concern. There are 2 servo motors here, 2 amplifiers also.

At servo 1: There is an open contact for start, followed by another open contact and then DPLSY K30000 K17000 Y000

When I tried to change into an open contact for start, another open contact and the to PLS Y000
The servo will not run anymore. Does it matters with the amplifier setting? I did not change any. Will driving a servo motor from pulses and frequencies (DPLSY command) to a simple pulse (PLS command) need to utter the amplifier setting?

Any help will do. Thank you very much:smas:

Could you explain with some more details, or maybe a picture? I am not clean about what you need.

Does it matter with the amplifier setting?
Everything matters, one way or another. To get help with your servos, you must tell the brand and model of the equipment, and what software is being used. Is it some version of DirectSoft from Koyo?

DPLSY K30000 K17000 Y000 - sounds like a mitsubishi fx plc
DPLSY = 32bit pulse output instruction to output Y0
k30000 is the output frequency
k17000 is the number of pulses
when the 2 open contacts close k17000 pulses are sent,when completed
m8029 complete flag will come on for 1scan
D8140 will show the number of pulses sent.