OS update

orense

Hello,

I am trying to download a wincc flexible project to a TP170B panel. When I start to download a message appears telling me that the version of the device in my project and the actual panel are different version. It also says that I should update my OS to make it work.

So I go in the flexible to update OS and I do the update. Fair enough.

But when I am finished and I try to load the panel again, the message comes back. The update does not help.

Does anybody have any experience and suggestions for this???

best regards
Andreas

You should check the version installed on the panel and the version on WinCC flexible. Sometimes WinCC flexible has several versions; if you had Protool installed previously, perhaps you are loading a Protool version. This won't work.

Good luck!