Beckhoff CP62xxe

timodc

Not really a PLC question, but PLC related, about the Beckhoff CP62xxe touchscreen's.

We use the touchscreen to manually operate a moving machine. The problem is when you press the touchscreen, to move the machine, after 1-2 seconds the touch goes away.

Holding you're finger on the touchscreen,without moving it, and then in a couple seconds, it looks like the detection of the finger goes away, looks like some sort of touch screen refresh.

So the machine is moving while holding the button on the touch screen and 1-2 seconds later the machine stops and you'll have to press the screen again.

Did anyone had this problem before, is it a setting to disable this 'refresh' of the touch screen?

many thanks,

Timo