1734 VHSC 24V dc Problem with incoming frequency

acerbic

Hello people,

I have a query hope u'll help me out with this...

I m using 1734 VHSC 24vdc module with Devicenet and Slc 5/05 processor.

I am using VHSC for an underspeed proxy with 2000 HZ switching frequency by following Rate Measurement Mode as i am much more concern with the incoming frequency. Its been a week and i have tried almost every best option to get the frquency but still no joy yet..:mad:

The card is working perfectly fine , i can see the indication of Yellow light when ever any event occurs , wiring is perfect i can see 24 Vdc across channel A.
And i can see he data indicator C1 and C2 working just as it is defined in the manual..
Present Channel Data through counter state are working fine.

But accumalated count that is the return or incoming frequency is not changing at all .
On the manual it clearly says that read data is in actual a return frequency , but its not making any sense to me because the card itself is intellignet enough to compute the actuation and return the value in stored channel data but the value remains on ZERo.

If somebody could help me out that how shall i get the incoming frequency ,do i ahve to change something in configuration
cheers

Adi