Changing an Analog value via HMI

imanh

There is an thermal system with three analog values:
X:room temp.
Y:set point
A:control signal
I'd like to change the setpoint with my TP170A. When I try to change it,(that is in MW2) nothing happens I've used IO field and also a button's SetValue function.
Thanks.

If you used a IOField directly linked to MW2, it should work unless MW2 is being overwritten in your PLC.
When you change it on the TP170A, does it revert back to the previous value? If yes, then it's most likely it's getting overwritten in your PLC.

In my PLC program , nothing changes MW2. I just set an initial value in OB100. It's value doesn't change.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have CPU S7-300-313C ( Cat No - 6ES7-313-5BE00-0AB0) DI24/DO16 and AI5/AO2. when I am trying to configure and use the AO channel PQW...
Replies
Views
I have been having problems with an analog input card(class 3). Everytime I go into the I/O configuration to look at its settings, they change...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I work at a waste water treatment plant. We currently have a tag that reads a flow meter then displays the current flow on our...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom