Omron PLC

http://www.omron247.com/marcom/pdfc...64398625691F006CDDCE/$FILE/M11W146E150400.pdf

according to this you need other components the only cables it shows is for the programming console or a LSS the Omron book of cables only shows CBL 308 pt host link interface CBL-307 does not specify whats on the other endCBL 305 basic ascii CBL 303 to link adaptor the other ones look like they are for modem, printer and display so I would call Omron distributers on this one.

a while ago I had to make an upload of a Omron C20H PLC.These are PLC's of the same type,only smaller in memory. I had to use a special hostlink-unit (type LK201)which had to be placed on top of the PLC. There are different units for the Cx0H and Cx0K. The cable I needed was a special cable that I had to make myself (with the help of Omron)The layout was:
[FONT=&quot]25p pin2 to 9p pin2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25p pin3 to 9p pin3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25p pin5 to 9p pin7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25p pin7 to 9p pin5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25p pin8 to 9p pin4[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I also tried it with a normal standard convertorblock (25 to 9p), but that didn't work.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It only works if you use Syswin programming software.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The hostlink units are not for sale anymore in the Netherlands (don't know about the rest of the world), so if you don't have one,you'll need to ask Omron to ask one from their service department sometime they charge a small amount for the use of it
[/FONT]