Panelbuilder 32 Help

The Plc Kid

I am trying to make a pilot light on my pv 1000 screen but i do not see any kind of indicatoe light object?

Under indicators i have list and multistate. I am trying to use multistate but the single bit option is grayed out i have only lsb and value. The trigger state is grayed out also?

I am trying to make a red when a bit is off and green when on?

I have been using rs view and now to go to this it bites.

Version is 3.82.01 i think that is the latest.

Yeah, it's goofy but here's whatchagotta do:

Make a multistate indicator, then go to the states tab and delete all but two valid states. You can leave the error state.

Then the single bit option won't be greyed out.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hello. Before I get chewed out, I did do a search on here for some SL505 passthru help. I noticed there was a small handful of information on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have a question can I use a panelview 1000 on a compactlogix and use the tag names not bit addresses ?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Working on a SLC5/05 with two Panelview 600 using Panelbuilder32 (yuk!) and need to set on of 6 bits using buttons on a screen no...
Replies
Views
Hello again. To get right to the point I have a Panelveiw 600. I want to create a screen and have a couple functions tied to a micrologix 1500. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom