traffic light flow

hello friends, i want to practice writing a programme on how traffic light flow are controlled.but my problems is after the green switches off how would the red start again.What kind of timers will i use.please help on how these instructions are written on the rung. thank you. Donne.

Similar Topics

I am a complete newbie to this stuff and wanted to try this out and was looking for any information on how I can complete this by Wednesday...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks I've done some browsing along the forum for some help in a matter. It would seem the question has been asked many times but it just...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a simple, cost-effective way to control traffic lights from a central location. The lights are actually mounted on signs next to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to PLC and RSLogix5000, as I am currently a student. I am doing a traffic light project, which is only running off of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem programming a single traffic light, one red, one green, and one yellow light. I am not a student needing home work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom