SEW drive to Siemens PLC communication

nilpanch

Dear all,
In our application SEW (MovidriveB) drive is used to determine the position of conveyer with the use of encoder through compiler program.
There are only two positions defined for the conveyor with physical confirmation devices and of course using encoder. These are ‘up’ and ‘down’ positions.
Now due to frequent slippage of mechanical devices, we need to change the encoder position values in drive compiler program & Siemens 315-2DP PLC program frequently.

We want to edit these two position values through only PLC program. This will eliminate to enter the values using the Drive key pad and reduce the repair time.
For this purpose, I need your help.
How do I write values in H10 & H11 through PLC via profibus?
I request you to do the needful.
If you need any information please revert back.