CX One message - don't know how to fix

gfr

This message is popping up when I load a CX project. I thought I installed the updates but I am not certain. Auto updates is not working so I'm doing it the hard way.

Any idea of how to get this file loaded. I am getting this message. (CX Programmer 6.1) but can't find a menu item as mentioned.

CPS_CP1H-X40DT1-D_Ver1_1.xml

Install the CPS in the following procedure.
Execute the [File - Install CPS] menu in the IO table and restart the support software after completing the installation.

Your help much appreciated.
David

David,

I have attached the CPS file you are looking for.
You will need to unzip the file.
You will need to put the file at the following location:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Omron\Profiles\CPSFiles

This is the default location, if you changed things at installation you will need to adjust.

FYI, you should probably talk to your Omron distributor about upgrading your CX-One. CX-Programmer is up to version 8.2.

Hope this will help.

Thank you very much for the CPS file. I have copied the .XML file to the Program files\common\omron\Profiles\CPS folder but still get the same message.

CX-Integrator TOOLS\CPS\INSTALL said it was already installed and asked if I wanted to update. Upadate returned a "Failed to install CPS_CP1H-40DT1-D_Ver1_1.xml

I'm not sure if the .DTD file needs to be updated or not but still no joy.