s7-300 Factory Reset

Boxy

Hi, I am setting up a s7-315f-2 pn/dp CPU with ET 200M Remote I/O

I have had it up and running then without considering the maximum transmission rate of my PC/PG Interface set the Rate to 3Mbps. The computer froze up during this process and i had to restart. Is there a way reset the Profibus back to MPI or at least change the rate back down to no more than 1.5Mbps?

The common msgs are "Online: BUS Faulty" the error msg about the node is to high, transmission rate or interrupts are wrong

Any suggestions?

If other people look at this.
I was able to get in via the IE port and change the HW config that way allowing myself access to the DP port once again

Similar Topics

Hi Any one here please helpmein simulation of s7 300 plc program with factory io. how to connect. plcsim 5 doesnot have option of s7 300 ..:
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom