Simatic touch screen hanging problem

sathyasheen

hi floks

we are using simatic touch screen,but it is geting hanged very often.we have to use mouse for bringing back or reset the power supply to the touch screen to make it operational.We are observing this problem in almost simatic touchscreen.The plant location is in saudiarabia and the temperature is about 45 C and humidity is about 95.kindly help us to solve this problem.

Similar Topics

hi, i am new user for intouch 7.1, i want to connect intouch 7.1 with simatic manager, i have program for s7-300 plc in my simatic manager 5.4 and...
Replies
Views
I have a machine running on Simatic touch panel Hmi...The Panel failed few days ago..It will take between 5-6 days before the new one arrives.I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm having a bit a trouble getting the time set on my HMI. On screen I have a Date/Time Field, I have it checked to use system time...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I want to upgrade the hmi on a stand alone system. Currently I have a pc running intouch v7.1 talking through S7 IO server software to an...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a simatic Touch Panel OP 177B which is fault. For past 6 months we have been using a mouse to start the conveyors not a fingure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom