Simatic Touch Panel OP177 B

chama mulenga

Hi,

We have a simatic Touch Panel OP 177B which is fault. For past 6 months we have been using a mouse to start the conveyors not a fingure touch. I know a few basics about siemens S-7 PLC and am not conversant with HMI issues.Is there a way of uploading the program from HMI on site to the new one e.g using a flush.Your assistance will be highly appreciatedo_O

Similar Topics

I have a machine running on Simatic touch panel Hmi...The Panel failed few days ago..It will take between 5-6 days before the new one arrives.I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I want to upgrade the hmi on a stand alone system. Currently I have a pc running intouch v7.1 talking through S7 IO server software to an...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I was uploaded program from TP177A (Touch panel Simatic TP170 series), i just get PSB file right? So, can i modify it? I want to see...
Replies
Views
Hello Can I download my Protool project from the PG to the touch panels through Ethernet module (CP343-1) then CPU module and MPI. The transfer...
Replies
Views
Hello Can I download my software from the PG to the touch panels through Ethernet module (CP343-1) then CPU module and MPI. The transfer route is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom