Simatic - download software to the touch panel through Ethernet module

Gromit

Hello

Can I download my Protool project from the PG to the touch panels through Ethernet module (CP343-1) then CPU module and MPI. The transfer route is shown with blue arrows.
I'm using Protool.
See the attached scheme.
picqwo00.jpg

Regards

Yes, this is how we currently do the backups and uploads if needed. Jesper will be knowledgeable than me, but I believe this is correct.

Hi Gromit.

I think that we should continue in the other thread.
If not we will see the same questions asked and answered several times. Confusing.

A tip: If you have accidently started two threads at the same time, then you can select the "edit post" button and then delete the extra thread.
But you only have 1 hour before it is too late.