Array of tags in Rs View 32 to SQL server database through transaction manager

ALT

As i am new to Factory talk transaction manager.I am using the Factory talk transaction manager for logging the RS View 32 data to SQL server 2005.I have configured it and able to log the data in SQL server columns but my issue is i have to log the array of tags(60) into one praticular coulumn in SQL server database.So how can configure the transactions in Transaction Manager.

I haven't used Rssql in a while, but I think there are two ways.
One is specifying each array sub element in the transaction, like
MyArray(20), another way might be to pass the whole array as one item to SqlSvr, but instead of binding to a table, you have to create a stored procedure.
The stored procedure would then have to extract each array element, and issue insert statements for each item.

That's all I can remember, Hope it's correct.