Modicon Concept V2.6 display coil descriptions

fwagner5

This is the first time that I have had to program using Modicon Concept v2.6 and I have pretty much worked my way through setting the processor, comm module, & I/O cards. I was doing a ladder logic first and enter in programming but I would like to display a description of the coil so I remember what it is and use it elsewhere. I see that I can set-up the I/O with variables and can put a NO contact and reference that to a pushbutton and it puts the input associated with it on the coil but no description. Is there a way to display a description, I have tried various set-up items but somehow missing this. Any input is appreciated for this green modicon programmer.

Dont have concept installed now but it is similiar in some respects to unity. In ladder did you just put down a coil or input and typed the physical address or have you already created a tag linked to that address? You should have a variables menu where you can create new variables with comments and tags and specify to what address you want that linked to. After that you can just enter the name at the coil or input. also if you left click once on a item it should display the name and comment and address at the bottom left of your screen

Yeah, I created variables for the inputs and some outputs that are tied to the I/O cards. These are actually internal relays in the logic, but I guess that I could create the variable for them so I can at least know what they are, just hoping for something different since there will be well over 100 variables now! Thanks for the help.

Hola, que significa está advertencia cuando trato de simular un programa con los bloques analogicos: "NO se encontró objeto para la lectura ONLINE"