Micrologic 1500 query

sparko

Hi
I have a micrologix 1500 controller that has a sticky relay output. The controller is comprised of a processor and base unit. I just wonder if someone can confirm that it is the base unit I need to replace(I'm 99% sure I just want to be certain before I give my boss the order)

Thanks

Mike

Supression 101

If you are using relay contact outputs to switch DC inductive loads, make sure you have snubber diodes at the load, or you will be on a repetitive replacement schedule of the contact output base units.

Similar Topics

So I have to encoders with A,B and Z pulse 360 encoder wired up to A0+, B0+ and Z0+ and the - pulses wired to common 24vdc. I can see the inputs...
Replies
Views
Can anyone here refresh my mind on how to perform addition on 33 floating point variables? F8:1 to F8:32. the result should be in F8:0
Replies
Views
Hello, Im trying to set up this pannel with a 1500 ab micro, a flow pc, tuch screen and a radio. I have everything runing up to speed, but when i...
Replies
Views
need help on MicroLogic 1500 online monitoring, what is the best way to connect a PC to micro logic 1500 PLC. what kind of cable is needed?
Replies
Views
Help I Need Info To Program Plc To Control Dc Drives.i Have Compact 1769-of2 For Analog Output (0-10vdc).i Will Use Existing Mom. Push Buttons For...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom