Remote Access For PLCs

Search here for **** (they are the same thing as the Webport), you will find a few threads.

Did a search around a few months back and didn't find anything better or cheaper. From my brief experience they do exactly what it says on the tin.

Only problem I had was that they won't act as a DNS proxy. This is only a problem if you move the things around on different networks and use text addresses rather than numerical.

Bryan

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I hope someone can help me. I have softether running on windows server on a VPS. I have successfully setup up server and clients and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a plant running with 4 Siemens 315-2DP. At the moment I have set up a Westermo switch, in which we can connect through a VPN. In...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project involved with Toyota whereby the customer would like to be able to control devices within a booth using a portable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom