Ramping Control

yulius

Y
Hai,

I am yulius from Indonesia.
I have a problem about ramping control.
Does everyone have know a program how to control output analog with used ramp control. Has a ramp up ( acceleration) and ramp down( deceleration)

rgd

Yulius

Ramping can be done fairly simply. If you are ramping a PID controlled heat zone, for example, you would simply take your slope (ie. 5ºC / 10 minutes)(the rate at which you want to heat), set a timer, and at the timer done, simply increase your setpoint, repeat untill final setpoint.

Similar Topics

I've got a control loop controlling the speed of a pump with a VFD as a function of a flow meter measured GPM. When the GPM is increasing, I want...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I came up with this for ramping the PWM pin on the micro 820. I'm new to ladder logic so I am not sure if this will even work? Once...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm new to controls and PLCs and this might have a trivial answer. I have a small project with a PLC and a inverter. The inverter...
Replies
Views
I've got a Yaskawa GPD315 running a belt conv and am having issues getting it to stop in a consistent time. System has a PE that when hit, stops...
Replies
Views
There was no great way to describe the behavior this temperature input is demonstrating, so I attached a video. It ramps, then hesitates, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom