point of APA

ypf_108

RSView me of apa file is not 4.0, my ME is the 4.0 version, but I need to point through the upper and lower position corresponds to, APA version than 4.0 high, I can not open. How to do?

RSView Studio 4.0 will only edit projects created with versions 4.0, 3.2, 3.1, and 3.0.

You need FactoryTalk View Studio 5.0 or FactoryTalk Studio Machine Edition 5.0 to edit a newer project.

Version 5 can perform a "create as" compilation that will create runtime files for older versions of PanelView Plus firmware.

Similar Topics

Hello, APA format, the file is too low because of my ME version, and not open, how do I point the screen to get the point and the next bit of PLC
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom