1784-u2cn

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
Thinking of setting up a RSLinx Gateway with 4 of those connections to 4 separate Control Net networks.

Should be able to serve the data fast to other users through OPC.

But can I use 4 x 1784-U2CN on 1 PC?

AB sales rep says 'It should, I don't see why not'

But then again, they have said many things like this in the past and before I spend 8K ... Any body has done this?

PS: Just like James Bond said "There word is not enough" or something like that.

Similar Topics

Hi all :) we have one following PLC. Platform :controlnet Processor :PLC5/40C Series :E-2000files/extended we bought one USB to...
Replies
Views
Good day! I would like to ask something regarding 1784-U2CN cable. The first time I connected this cable to my notebook, it automatically and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just need some help regarding controlnet U2CN interface, I'm using rslinx 2.57 then in communication i select AB_VBP, under the dropdown i saw...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I'm trying to get a PC onto a Controlnet network. I see the latest and best option is the 1784-U2CN. My question is, can I use this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1784-U2DN, and I have a flashing red light on the module status LED. Manual says I have a recoverable fault….but it doesnt say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom