Ge i-net plc drops out of run

Tech7

Does anyone know the best way to check the error codes on a 90-30 I-NET PLC? What software/hardware do I need? I'm told there is no ladder logic so how are errors examined? Any help out there?

Tech7

Start here.
If you need more detailed help, please include a little more detail.
If there is no ladder logic, it may be 'remote I/O'.
In any case if there is a 90-30 controller of some sort with Ethernet, you will most likely need Proficy Machine Edition software and an Ethernet cable to look at the "Fault Tables" within the controller.
Search these terms on the above linked site.

Similar Topics

Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom