Wall mount Modbus RTU touch screen, Residential use

amigo

I am looking for a nice looking wall mount Touch screen HMI with Modbus RTU slave driver.
This is for residential use, it has to mount on the wall. 5"-7" will do.
PLC is the master and will read and write to the touch screen.

Panel mount would look too ugly I think.
Any one can point me to a manufacturer?

Wall Mount Touch Screen

Hi Amigo,

Beckhoff New Automation Technology has got some nice wall mount touch screen panels available. They have M6 thread available for wall fixing. You can see them at www.beckhoff.com

Good Luck! Hope this helps you. 🤾

Thanks for the replies.
I will check them out.

@rpoet,
I understand what you are saying, but in this particular application, touch screen needs to be a slave. The master is a webserver doing other things and needs to write to the touch screen and then read from it when user initiates certain sequences.

Thanks.

Two HMI touch screens that come to mind that support Modbus slave are:

1. Redlion G3 series
2. Unitronics all-in-one PLC/HMI combo