PC0085 Modicon

What mimimum stuff do I need to use a Modicon PC0085 with I/O only that is for sale on ebay. I want a small PLC to mess with for mad scientist experiments.Any suggestions
Harprit

The PLC is very obsolete. A hand held programmer or software is used for programming the unit. I don't think you can get the software for it anymore. It is a DOS based program.It required a special interface cable that came with the software package. You will probably want to use an old DOS based computer also.I am replacing some units for a customer as they fail with small units from Automation Direct. They are current technology and very inexpensive.
I hope this helps,
Sid

Modicon pc0085

Thank you very much Sid. That was exactly the kind of information I needed. I'll kepp away from these. I am looking at the OMRON S6.
Harprit.