How can I export tag database from WinCFG project?

Linx

Hi guys,
I got a project to replace some old/broken DataPanel HMIs with AB PVP HMIs. Communication problem had been sovled difficultly,but soon I got another problem. There are about 1k tags in each HMI,and I get 8 such HMIs...
So I want to find a way to export tag database from WinCFG project and then import into Factory Talk ME project,or I have to copy,paste,copy,paste...
anyone,please HELP...

Similar Topics

Hi. When exporting an hmi tag data base to .csv, there are two steps that excel comes up with in choosing the correct format, does anybody know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, This is my first time posting on the forum ... looks quite nice. I'd like to know if there is a way to export the tag database out of a...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I work for an organization that treats wastewater. We are in the process of migrating 200 pumping stations to another...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know of a way to export tags from Logix Designer and have it expand the UDTs into individual tag names? For example, say I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom