Select best of three numbers

AJZ

A CompactLogix based system collects three values. I like to select the number that is closest to the value 15.0. What is a efficient method of determining which value is the closest to 15.0. I am thinking about subtracting 15 and make it absolute number. Then compare the results to each other to find the smallest number.

Try this, probably more efficient than using FAL or other complex instructions >>

2009-11-08_145046.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Im trying to install a Siemens upgrade license using Automation License Manager v6.0. I clicked D: mistakedly, and now I can not find a way to...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I really need help with this one. I'm at a complete loss... For months and months, I've had no problems with pressing a NEXT button to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble solving this one and was hoping someone could help. I have a AB CompactLogix L16ER PLC connected to a AB...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to select a parameter file when loading a given screen based on the value of a variable? I see that under "Global Connections" the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom