ControlLogix® L73 Controller

Hundikoer

Hello,

Found a doc that mentioned this new controller that will be supported by RSL5k v18.
Does anybody have any information about that?

Regards,
Lauri

Hello,

Found a doc that mentioned this new controller that will be supported by RSL5k v18.
Does anybody have any information about that?

Regards,
Lauri

Perhaps more details available at Automation Fair starting this Wednesday.
I will look for this.

Yeah, the two new L7x series processors will be announced at Automation Fair. I'm eager to get my hands on them. Some nice features finally make it into the CLX family.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, can i get some help here. im working on ABB CI873 interface with Control Logix L73 through EN2TXT module. EN2TXT is supervisory...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all, there is such a system in operation (2x Statix 5700, 2x 1756-l73 / b, en2t, en2tr, rm2). My problem is that when you connect to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm struggling communicating a L320ER PLC through MSG Instructions, specifically I'm struggling with communication paths, I tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom