RSview32 ans SLC5000 at multiple locations

St Bubba

Hey guys

Quick simple question if anyone has time.
I'm looking to upgrade all of our 46 grain handling facilities to SLC5000 and use RSview32. Will i need a seperate license for every site that these are installed at on can I just use the 1 license and download it every computer and PLC? Just need to know before we start ordering stuff.

Thanks, any response is greatly appreciated.

You will only absolutely need a run-time license for every RSView32 installation.

For maintenance and modification, you should probably have at least one Logix500 license, and one RSView32 Developer license.

The PLC's themselves have no runtime license requirement.

If the software is provided by an OEM, then they will dictate their licensing requirements.