Sysmac C40K

cparker

I'm looking for the software to interface with an Omron C40K. I see that I need the LSS3.02 software but I can't find a valid download anywhere or that.

The interface cable can be made, I found instructions for that, and I need to go check and see if there is a Hostlink on it, otherwise I'll have to surf ebay for one.

There are many threads on this that the search feature will find. One is:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=8519&highlight=syswin+download

MRPLC.com Is a free site with alot of good information. You will have to register to download.

LSS is very old DOS software, it can be downloaded at MRPLC.com:

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=81

Syswin is windows software, also very old and not normally sold any longer by Omron. There are some links for free down loads for Syswin.

What ever help you find during your searches, C28K, C40K, C60K, they all communicate the same way, they are the same family, just different I/O count.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forumn

Your biggest challenge will be locating a Host Link Module.
Part Number 3G2C7-LK201. There may be an E and or a V1 suffix.

This unit is required to connect with a computer.
Have not found any on ebay lately, but you can check.
This has been discontinued for several years.

Your biggest challenge will be locating a Host Link Module.
Part Number 3G2C7-LK201. There may be an E and or a V1 suffix.

This unit is required to connect with a computer.
Have not found any on ebay lately, but you can check.
This has been discontinued for several years.

I see you're in Illinois, luckily so is Omron USA.

Talk with their tech support people and see if they will loan you a 3G2C7-LK201. You never know.

http://www.omron247.com/Industrial-Automation/Store/OmronContactUsView_-1_10051_10051

That's a link to their contact info. Good Luck.

Thank you. I did do a fair amount of searching before I posted, but I came up with a lot of dead links for information or downloads.

I have downloaded the Syswin software and now have the serial number to unlock all the features thanks to the link above. I will contact Omron about the Hostlink tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thank you. I did do a fair amount of searching before I posted, but I came up with a lot of dead links for information or downloads.

I have downloaded the Syswin software and now have the serial number to unlock all the features thanks to the link above. I will contact Omron about the Hostlink tomorrow.

Did you ever find a solution, and if you did can you share I having todo the smae think

CPM2 series is supported by CX-Programmer which is part of CX-One. This is not free software.

For the CPM, and CP1 processors, you can use the "Lite" version.

Please contact your local Omron office for where you can purchase this product.

syswin

Hello everybody did anyone get the syswin software ?
So, I have a PLC sysmac c20h Omron, but I can't find this software. Does anyone know where could I get it ?

tks

Cesar