connection types for mp277 opertaor panel?

eem_murat

Hi all,
How can I connect siemens "6AV6 643-0CD01-1AX1" operator panel. which cable do I need. TCP/IP connection is avaliable in this model operator panel?
Thank you very much for your reply...

Hello eem_murat;
The MP 277 has 2 comm ports you can use to connect to a PLC: the Ethernet connection you describe is a Profibet interface; the sub-D 9-pin connector is used for RS-422 or RS-485 connections (MPI, Profibus-DP, Modbus...). The USB ports are for connecxtion to a PC (for programming and configuration).

This better described in the MP 277 manual, found here:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/23337820

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Thanks your reply but I want to connect between WinCC and MP277 directly. And ı only wonder that I can connect this panel with ethernet cable? because I have no others accessories.
Thanks from now.