Pcs7

bachcongtu83

Dear Gents/ Lady,
I have one question, who know this question, please help me.
I'm using PCS7 for my plant. But nowaday, I see " register CPU for debugging ?" on PCS7. I know, I changed some charts. That's why I see "register CPU for debugging ?" when I press "test mode".
So will not impact my plant if I press "yes" ( Plant is running).
Thanks So much.
Best regards.
Thinh

You can press "YES" on that question it is harmless.

And you can also download your changes without to put cpu in stop mode,
if you compile changes only, and download changes only.

Dear Ason,
Thank you very much for your reply. You mean that we can download withthout CPU stop. But somedays ago, my plant has been modified by contractor on PCS7, and they need the plant shutdown for downloading program to CPU. So Do you know which case we need to shut down plant ?
Thanks
Best regards.
Thinh

You can press "YES" on that question it is harmless.

And you can also download your changes without to put cpu in stop mode,
if you compile changes only, and download changes only.

There is an option in the compile window,
Compile changes only,

Also in the download window,
Download changes only.
if you can check those 2 you are safe to download without put the PLC in stop mode.